How to join us ?
Step 1: AMSA UH Application
Fill out the membership form, save as ‘First and Last name’, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Upon approval, new members may pay AMSA national fee and AMSA UH discount fee. Returning AMSA national members may pay AMSA UH fee.
Step 2: Join AMSA National (New Members)
- Create a new account on Amsa National
- Select the Premedical Undergraduate Membership.
- Fill out your information.
- Pay $75 national fee (lasts up to four years).
- Send a screenshot of the receipt at email@example.com to confirm your membership.
- Be sure to use the discount code TNPSE before checking out to get $15 off your AMSA national membership fee. Additionally, when checking out be sure to include the name “TJ” in the reffered by field.
Step 3: Join AMSA UH
- After confirming your national membership, you can join Amsa UH.
- Pay $15 (AMSA UH fee) per year here
Returning AMSA national members
- Pay $25 (AMSA UH fee) per year here
- Pay $15 per semester
Active members are considered to participate in the following activities per semester:
- 75% of all general meetings
- 2 volunteer events
- 1 medical school event or workshop (Fall or Spring)
- 1 social event