I would like to join AMSA. Where can I pay my dues and how much is it? Is there a membership form to fill out?
- If you have a PayPal account, local dues for one semester (either fall or spring) is $40 and for both the fall and spring semesters (annual) is $55 (please click here). If you don’t have a PayPal account and/or you want to pay your dues in person, we accept cash, credit, check or money order. You can pay your dues and turn in your completed membership form at any of the general meetings or during our office hours.
- If you become a national member, paying $75 online, you would have to pay a $25 local fee each year. The reason we recommend students to become national members is because membership lasts for 3 years (that includes medical school).
When and where are the events held?
- Check out our events tab for all the information on upcoming events: Events
How can I contact UH AMSA?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, join our Facebook group as well as follow us on Twitter and Instagram! Feel free to also talk to any of the officers at one of the general meetings. We’ll be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions 🙂
- You can also visit our carrel space (#105) in the Student Center North to speak to an officer.
I’m interested in running for office at the end of the school year. What are the requirements to run?
- In order to run for office, you must be a national member and also be classified as an active member.