Here will be upcoming events and details about all of what there is to do here in AMSA. Press the “Continue Reading” link below for details of everything to come!! Please be sure to follow our instagram social media for quick updates of events to come! We hope everyone is excited to meet and work together as pre-med students!
AMSA’s next General Meeting September 14, Tuesday @ 6:30 PM
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83693190712
- Time: September 14th, 6:30PM
- Guest Speaker: Pediatrician, Dr. Farida Abid
AMSA Blood Drive Sign up Sept. 16 from 11:00AM-5:00PM
AMSA Social at Tout Suite, September 16 from 6:00PM-7:30PM
- Join us to make more pre-med/health/etc… friends and for some good food.
- Address: 2001 Commerce St, Houston Tx 77002
- Carpools are provided; Sign up to RSVP link below for AMSA points (also where you will indicate that you need a ride). Extra points to those who can give rides!
- Sign up link: https://forms.gle/1cjHKPwPBRRcZMNC8
“Starting as a Premed” Workshop; September 20th @ 6:00-7:30PM
- Being premed can bring in a lot of confusion and questions, especially as a freshman and sophomore. AMSA will be hosting a workshop outlining the entire timeline of a premed’s journey, and what you need to know to get a head start as well as answer any questions that you may have. This includes topics such as research, prerequisites, clinical experiences, MCAT, applications, and more. If you are interested, please fill out the form below!
- Location TBA
AED X MSC Pre-med Conference Oct. 16